Attracting costumer method (memo)

  • People like a festival. Festival gather people. What should I make the most of this simple theory to my business?
  • Where are my customers?
  • I should consider why customer do not visit me and implement opposite reason which is considered to be a cause of failing to attract people to visit me
  • Do I have a creative and extraordinary idea to attract people? If I don't, I would be involved in a severe competition
  • Money is not only the solution for attracting people. There are many big companies which are suffering from this problem although they have invested enormous money.
  • At the moment I think it's impossible, that's impossible. However, The business winning big success have materialized what people think would be impossible. So I have to focus on the thing impossible.
  • When I attract people, I try to think of "efficiency" , therefore its amount will change
  • Think about the character of people. People who visit me from online and from offline are clearly different. I have to research how to attract people from this difference.
  • Take care of what I see all the time. When I go shopping, when I go for a walk, when I come back home, keep my attention to all information caught by my eyes. "Why do people hardly visit here?" , "Why do similar restaurants gather around here? ", "Why are people so tired here? " I should ask these question to myself.
  •  Taking the best care of one customer will increase reliability and attracting power. Becoming a slave of customer will lose reliability.
  • Do I listen to my customer's talking? It is quite difficult to understand customer's hope and dissatisfaction without listening to my customer. I can come up with good idea when I listen to customer.
  • If I have money to attract customer, I should be willing to use money . If I don't have much money to attract customer, I should use my brain.
  • I need to give some questions to myself before launching my project. "Do I really have confident on this merchandise?" "Do I really have confident on this service?" If I don't, although attracting customer I would be in for applying the breaks what I am doing unconsciously. The more customer will come , the more defect of the products will be found.
  • I need to think about how I can contribute the products to the world. I need to appeal how well the product have been contributed to the world. I need to repeat 2 above processes until I can make results.