The Lists of the improvements to be on the road to success

Interest in people

  • Needless to say, I have to be aware of the fact that money and information are generated by people.
  • I need to change the priorities and make time for my important person.
  • I will decide the participation of parties or seminars on the basis of a lineup of participants.
  • I will make it rule myself to send a mail and a gift with my great gratitude to people who have supported me.

Honesty

  • Do I have a honesty about attempting what people had advised me right after I've heard it?
  • I must check the information of books that my respect person recommended.
  • I must keep attention to people's talk with regardless of their age or title.
  • If I am pointed out my bad habit or behavior, I need to improve as soon as possible.
  • When I talk to someone, I will not mean to use any negative expressions such as "but" or "however" that I use to prepare for persuading people with negative opposite views.
  • I have more than 3 mentors and their fields are different each other.

Growth will

  • Do I have always strong will to solve my problems?
  • Even if I have something enjoyable meeting to join, I will stop going there when I start to think the meeting get stuck into groove.
  • I will meet the person aggressively whom I felt an interest in and wanted to meet.
  • When I get information, I will get information that my important people would be pleased.
  • I will output every information I've got throughoutly.
  • The people I associate with will change depending on my growth stage.

Reciprocity

  • I will think of how well I can be useful to people without intension of loss and profit.
  • When I am asked advice or something, I will do my best if I undertake that task.
  • I prefer thinking what kind of thing I can engage to make people happy to thinking what I want to do.
  • In terms of the field that my partner is doing better than me, I will leave everything about that field to him.
  • I will contribute to the poverty even when I don't have much money.

Narrow choices

  • I decide not what I want to do but also what I will not do.
  • I will narrow my choices to become more focus on what I want to achieve.
  • Once I decide I will not be doing this, I will give up completely.
  • I recognize what I love to do and am crazy about.
  • I need to make the most of my field and advantage throughoutly on the task.

Take time for thinking

  • Not squash my schedule but need to set time or day for blank.
  • Take a long vacation to go on a journey consciously .
  • Not take a fixed holiday but decide when I need to focus on work or vacation.
  • Be hard worker and be night bird
  • I need to take time to think of effectiveness of the task I must do

Grab chances

  • If I am asked advice, I need to reply it within 24 hours.
  • If I find chance that I can see course to success, don't hesitate to cancel the schedule I have today.
  • Sometimes I will let go the present position to grab the chance to make a new challenge.
  • I will live my life with my full effort.
  • I will make time to look back what I've done today.

Invest to your experience

  • I'd rather use my money to experiences that don't have a shape than things that have a shape
  • I will go to high class restaurants and hotels.
  • I can make up my mind to invest what I need even if I don't have capacity to pay at now
  • The most important thing I need to stock is not money but trust