American airways' delay is always chronic.

I went to Tampa and New York for business trip to visit my supplier and partner. The first place I headed for all the way from Japan was Tampa. No direct flight of any airways is on service from Japan to Tampa. So I needed to use a connecting flight from Houston to Tampa. I always use the American airline for a connecting flight when I go to Tampa from Japan but unfortunately I wasn't able to book a seat on that airline so I couldn't help choosing the other airlines and I ended up getting on United Airline.

Speaking of United Airline, they are very famous to be known dishonorably as they have the worst record of delay and cancellation of flights in the airlines industry, which for example, a thousands of flights was cancelled due to a enormous strike by pilots at one time.

Receiving strong people's blame CEO himself appeared on the TV Commercial and declared he made effort to improve the situation to clear themselves of this disgrace.

Their website is displayed the percentage of departure on time. My flight bound for Tampa was 60 per cent and the flight bound for newark international aiport was 40 per cent.

Actually I bought flight ticket 2 days ago before the departure so it costed unbelievably 2400 dollars. Recently, there has been many air routes whose regular fare costs more than 2000 dollars. It will cost around 300 dollars between the route of Los angeles and Tokyo or Osaka, and if I want to go to Europe, it will cost about 400 dollars in the cheapest season of flight ticket. At least unless you buy ticket two weeks ago, the airfare will make a jump higher than you expect.

When I headed for Tampa, flight delay was just 30 minutes . When I waited for Tampa airport to head for Newark an electronic signboard displayed 1 hour delay at first but getting closer to this delaying departure time, the next departure time postponed another next hour. After all I need to wait for about more than 5 hours to get on board.

When I felt at east on my seat after going through the gate and taking a reserved seat, I caught the announce that once this plane was bound for Dulles International Airport before Newark because of heavy flight congestion over the Newark airport by a lot of delay flights so there was a risk of running out of fuel in the air by repeating circling over the landing strip to wait for landing turn.

My flight arrived at Dulles after all and I needed to stay inside of the plane for 2 hours without announce. I was really tried of sitting on a narrow and squashed seat so I expected to let me out of this plane and this airways would prepare us for hotel or accommodation. and I was thinking I was going to rebook next another flight for Newark because it was almost 12 am. It was too late to go to my final destination. However they forced us an exhausting trip to Newark. Most of passengers made a complaint about this situation.

I don't originally count on the service of airlines in the United States. The distinction of services between American airlines and Asian or European airlines is quite clear. American airlines take delay for granted. They always intend to delay from the beginning and make no fucking effort to arrive on time.

The reason of cancellation is mostly mechanical failure but actually they mosly postpone the flight because passengers are very few. I remember an article of a magazine said american airlines pilots kept telling a lie. This makes sence to me.